According to me.


I am a huge Disney Fan and have been for decades. Disneyland is my favorite place to visit, I enjoy the classic films from the vaults and look forward to some of the new animations.  I am thrilled to have Star Wars as part of Disney. And when I leave the house, I have a Mickey Mouse backpack.

This blog is about Disney but from my point of view. While I am a stock holder, it doesn't mean I agree with everything The Walt Disney Company does.  If there is something cool, I am going to talk about it, if there is something I don't like I will speak my mind.

There are no goals here, just to share my thoughts with some others that are into Disney like me. Perhaps at times we'll create a dialog about a specific subject.  You might not agree with me, I won't agree with you.  But this is my blog so it is from my point of view.  Opinions are respected here.

Over time I will go back to some of my Disney experiences so the timeline here will be forever moving back and forth.

Most of all this is for fun.

Believe!
Steve

Comments

Popular Posts