Mickey RayBan's

I have had my Ray-Bans since 1984.  They have worn well and always are in style. So when it was announced that there was a new Mickey Mouse version coming out this month, I decided it was time to update.

The bummer was that these limited editions were available mostly at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.  I wasn't going down for a while and really wanted a pair.  So this weekend I walked by a Sunglass Hut store and thought I would check it out.  I asked and they didn't have them, but the Manager said they could be ordered through their inventory system.  She made a call, did some research and in a few minutes she had secured me my own pair that would arrive in 2 days.

The other cool thing is that I had been checking out Ebay to secure a pair.  What I paid was at least $100 less than what others were charging on Ebay.  Sunglass Hut also shipped for free!

I was really happy that there was a way to get these Ray-Bans without having to make the trip. And the store at the Seattle Premium Outlet store has excellent customer service.

So if you want a pair then check out your local Sunglass Hut and see if they will order you a pair!

Believe!

Comments

Popular Posts